With our love for Marlene Dietrich and Diane Keaton's menswear-influenced style, you can be sure that we've mastered the art of tying a necktie. The easiest knot? A "Four in Hand," which requires just five simple steps.
1. Begin by passing the broad end over the thin end.
2. Fold the broad end behind the thin end. This forms the back end of the knot.
3. Now, wrap the broad end over the front of the thin end. This will form the face of the knot.
4. Bring the broad end up towards the kneck, into the open space above the knot you've begun to form.
5. Finally, pull that broad end through, in between the front and back end of the knot. Carefully move the knot upwards to tighten and shape as necessary to complete the look.
Image credit: Gentleman Joe